After 54 years of independence day and 30 years of opportunity living in a peaceful country(alhamdulillah), this is my first time physically being there at Dataran Merdeka. Usually it’s me on the sofa watching parade snippets in the news. The parade starts literally 8am. I arrived there around 7:40 something and surprisingly the place is already stuffed with Malaysians and tourists. The vibes was overwhelming where you will automatically feel 100 times more proud being a Malaysian.
Being in the crowd was never my thing. *dislike* It makes taking photos almost impossible. This explains the only 14 piece of photos for viewing here. (Out of 700++ craps. Alasan. LOL)
Forgive me, I think i’ve lost my photography mojo T_T
Total 14 photos.
- Liverpool Asia Tour 2011: Malaysia XI vs Liverpool FC
- Le Tour de Langkawi 2011: Stage 10
- USAF Thunderbirds Di Malaysia Part II
- USAF Thunderbirds Di Malaysia Part I
- Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 & 2008